Your kitchen is one of the busiest rooms in the house. Being limited in space can lead to stress, chaos, losing things and more. Use these Tiny Kitchen Hacks to make the most out of your limited space!
- 1. Turn those false front drawers that are in front of your sink into tip-out trays! These are great for storing small things like sponges and scrubbers. Bonus: It keeps these items in easy reach and gets them off your counter! Check out THIS HOW TO FROM LOWE'S.
- 2. Utilize the insides of your cabinet doors! This space can be turned into a mini Command Center. Use Command Hooks to hang measuring cups and other small items. You can even use Velcro to adhere refillable containers to the door. There are countless ways to make use of this space!
- 3. Out of drawer space? Grab a decorative container and use it to place your large cooking spoons and spatulas on the countertop!
- 4. Your refrigerator door is one giant magnet. You can add magnets to refillable spice jars and place them on the side (where they're more out of the way).
- 5. Make that useless bit of space beside your refrigerator home to a custom built shelf on casters.THIS DIY FROM CLASSY CLUTTER explains how to build your own. It's a great way to make the most of every inch of your kitchen space.
- 6. Maximize the space under your sink! Place baskets along the insides of the cabinets. Add hooks to the doors for hanging towels and gloves. Add shelves or drawers that let you use all of that otherwise empty vertical space.
- 7. Add storage inside your doors! If your kitchen has a pantry or laundry closet, add storage to the inside of the door. You can easily add shelves or over-the-door style organization systems.
You may not realize it, but your tiny kitchen is loaded with little nooks and crannies just begging to be made useful! Curtain Call Creations loves to design dream rooms for people in the Chicago area. Call or CLICK HERE today for a no obligation appointment in your home or office! 630.737.1510.